Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Traveling Tuesday-Progresso Newbies

Out of all 6 of us, none of us had ever been to Progresso before.  Therefore, we had no idea what to do.  None of the tours that we found online looked good, so we decided we were going to wing it.  We took the bus down the 4-mile pier that the boat was docked on, and we decided to walk around and see what we could find to do.  We ended up walking back to the bus station and taking a guy up on his offer to take us to an all inclusive beach for the day, and I would highly recommend this option.  

I failed at the picture taking this day, but I do have a few to share.  Moral of the story:  much food was eaten, yummy frozen drinks were consumed, massages were had, and we had lots of family fun relaxing on the beach all day. 
The bar & buffet area. 


My hubby & I.

I sure have a cute husband.

My mother-in-law, Dawn, and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment