Saturday, January 11, 2014

Catching Up-Nac' Christmas

I have probably failed to mentioned at this point, that I am from a small town called Nacogdoches, Texas.  If you want to get technical, I actually lived in Central Heights, which is outside of Nacogdoches, and I technically did not move there until high school, so I am not actually FROM Texas.
My husband likes to point this out to me a lot.  See, my family lives on land, and my husband is from the city.  So when I let him know that I am more "countrier"than him, he always points out that I didn't live in the country until high school.
Needless to say, I now claim Texas, and I got here as fast as I could, and I win the fight because I at least lived on land for a little bit.  And you ask about him?  Never on land... Always in the CITY...

Anyways, back to the point of this story here... Christmas...2013... Nacogdoches

I absolutely love going to Nacogdoches.  It is a place we can always go to get away from the Houston hustle bustle, all of the traffic, and the best part is that we get to hang out with all of my family.  This is our typical Nac look.  Joseph=ALWAYS in camo.  Taylor=not always in camo, but usually no makeup and hair a mess. Ha!

I did a HORRIBLE job taking pictures in Nac, so sorry for the lack of pictures.  However, after midnight mass, we got a phone call from my Mimi saying "Last one to IHOP is a rotten egg".  Needless to say, my dad made a u-turn and off to IHOP we went at 1:30 am.  



Moral of the story:  We had TONS of fun in Nac.  We loved getting to see everybody, exchanging gifts, eating our weight in food, and laughing until we cried.  

The other great thing about Nac is that our nephew/godson is usually there.  See, he is not technically our nephew, but you see Jordyn is our only cousin on my mom's side, and she has always been our other sister.  And this her gorgeous baby, Houston Ross.  He is 8.5 months old, and he is a gorgeous baby and absolutely PERFECT.  Enough said! :)



& Just a little goofiness! 



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment