Friday, January 10, 2014

Feature Friday-The Judes

I have decided to start a "Feature Friday" on the blog, and I thought it was only appropriate that Judy May would be up first since we are birthday twins, and our birthday was 2 days ago!

So from the beginning, Judes and I met when she became a member of a sophomore leadership program at A&M, LEAD.  She was a sophomore.  I was a junior, and I became her sub-co leader. 



Somewhere in between holiday parties,

bottles of sparkling apple juice,

many nights on the town,

lots of Aggie games,

and ring days.  We became best friends!

And that is why I couldn't imagine not having her stand up there with me during my big day when I said "I do".  


Bachelorette Party-New Orleans.  December 2012. 

I love Judes for so many reasons, but she wouldn't be Judes if every conversation I have with her did not include...
1.  Tay Tay, don't be mad at me.
2.  Agh ugh, I am so sorry, I will stop talking now.
3.  Tay, why can't I find a boy like Joe?
4.  I am going to end up alone... forever....
5.  I am independent.  I do not need anybody.
6.  What is wrong with me? 
7.  I am not going to be able to find a job.
8.  I am stressed.
9.  I am not going to stress about this. 
10.  Tay, what do I do?
11.  F-it.  F-it.  We are going to have fun.
12.  Gah I love you Tay. 

But, that is what I LOVE about her.  
-I love that she can say exactly what she feels no matter how stupid it sounds.
-I love how every time I am with her is an adventure that I never regret.
-I love how she has always been there for me at a drop of a hat if I ever need anything at all.  Whether it is a Sonic drink or I am upset about something and need a shoulder to cry on, she would show up in a split second. 
-She is ambitious.  Did I mention already that she is about to leave to work in London until May?  She is strong, she is courageous, and she is very ambitious.
-Pretty much she is an amazing friend, be jealous that you don't have your own Judes.  

So until she gets back, we will be communicating via SnapChat, and that is okay, because as soon as she gets back a catch-up sleepover is in store with lots of splurge foods and Root Beer! :)



I love you Judes, and I want you to know that although life might sometimes pull us into different directions, and sometimes we do not talk as much as I would like to, I love you, I am so very proud of you, and I am so excited to be able to call you one of my best friends.


Tay Tay



No comments:

Post a Comment