Wednesday, January 1, 2014

ZERO Readers



Hello ZERO readers,
Since I just decided to start this blog after talking about it for months, and I haven't let my mom know that I have decided to become a professional blogger, I can officially say that I have zero readers.  But hey, I have to start somewhere.  

From the beginning 
(Well not the very beginning, because let's be real, that would take way to long.  Therefore here comes the very abridged version of my perfect fairytale.)

I=Freshman.  Joseph=Sophomore.  We meet at Fish Camp Rev Night (For all of you non-Aggie readers, Fish Camp is a camp for incoming freshman, and we were lucky enough to be partners in crime in the same camp). 

Somewhere between many dates...

Date parties...

Aggie Football Games...


& traveling abroad...

We fell in love... So we did what any college student would do.  We graduated college in May of 2012...

&& then we traveled abroad, and got engaged in Venice, Italy on June 6.


We got married December 29, 2012 and had our magical fairytale wedding.

This will be a blog about love, fairytales, messes and clean-ups, travels, and just LIFE.  Keep reading for a glimpse into life The Wiesner Way.



No comments:

Post a Comment