Monday, February 3, 2014

Hubby Hits the Slopes- T Minus 2 Days


So, as I was laying in the recliner being ever so productive- attempting to study while also catching up on The Bachelor- the hubby decided that he needed some help packing.  I agreed, but only if he could model each outfit for me in the living room, and I did not have to leave the chair.  Lazy, I know.  No explanation need. 


So here comes the options!

Carhart Jacket, Gortex Pants, Black Beanie. 


Gortex Pants, Camo Jacket, Furry Hat- This one got nixed.  He would stand out like a sore thumb with camo on the slope..... NEXT!
Brown Pants, Camo Jacket, Beanie....  Still camo, so no. 

Plaid Ski Jacket & Brown Pants. 
Plaid Jacket + Gortex Pants + accessories=WINNER!

So you ask why I blog about my husband's outfit choices for a ski trip that I was not even invited to go in?  Well, it is real simple.  When he first came and asked me to look through his outfits- I was shocked.  I mean, that is very out of the ordinary.  Usually he grabs an outfit, throws it in a bag, and he calls the packing done.  This time, he strategically tried on multiple options as seen above, and you ask me why the last one is a winner?  I mean they all look pretty similar, so what is the deal with that last picture?

Real simple.  It's like a girl when she likes a wedding dress, you throw on the vail, a headpiece, and some jewelry and it is a WINNER.  Well, with the last option he threw on his glasses and the crime like bandana around his mouth, so I knew this is the one that he liked best, so see there winner.

Just when I think I know everything about him and I could predict every moment, he never ceases to amaze me!

Taylor






No comments:

Post a Comment